According to the data protection act of General Regulation (UE) 2016/679 on data protection and Law 29/2021 qualified on Protection of Personal Data (LQPD), we inform you that personal data given via the forms, and likewise your e-mail address have been included in our file titled TAG SYSTEMS, SAU [hereafter, TAG SYSTEMS], at the business address of: CTRA. DE LA COMELLA, 49 - AD500 ANDORRA LA VELLA, NRT A-703977-T, Commercial Register number 914912V, is responsible for the management and functioning of the Web previously mentioned.
We inform you that the data could be used to send you commercial communications, in any format, and this could be related to any other services offered by our business which might be of interest to you. If you should at any time oppose this type of communications, please send us an e-mail address to email@example.com indicating the subject as “Unsubscribe from the distribution list”.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to access, rectify, suppression, opposition, portability and limitation, according to the terms established by REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 by presenting or sending an application in writing to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and with a photocopy of your ID or similar documentation indicating the subject as “Data protection”.
Finally it is reported that TAG SYSTEMS, has adopted in the information system the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the stored data, thus avoiding its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access; taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as risks of probability and variable severity associated with each of the treatments.
RIGHTS OF THE USERS
The person interested in the personal data may exercise his / her rights, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Qualified law 29/2021 (LQPD), which are:
- The right to access is to be exercised annually, except if the party interested shows legitimate accreditation.
TAG SYSTEMS will proceed to notify its decisions within a timeframe of a month. If it were to be accepted, the interested party would be able to access the previously mentioned information within 10 days after its notification.
- The right of rectification and suppression can be exercised, conforming to the following previsions, whenever the interested party considers that the data collected in our files is inexact, incomplete, inadequate or excessive. If this is the case, you can exercise these rights via one of the means previously anticipated.
TAG SYSTEMS will proceed with the rectification or suppression within 10 days of receiving the application.
- The right of opposition may be exercised, in accordance with the following provisions, provided that the interested party wishes to oppose the processing of their personal data, whether or not the data is lawfully treated as being of legitimate interest or relative consent for advertising purposes.
- The right of portability they may be exercised, in accordance with the following provisions, provided that the interested party considers that the data collected in our treatments must be returned to the data holder or to another third party (Treatment Manager).
- The right of limitation of treatment may be exercised, prior to opposition right for the treatment of their data, and that until the Opposition Law is not resolved, the treatment of them will be limited.
TAG SYSTEMS reserves the right to modify the present policy with the objective of adapting it to the legislative or precedents changes. Such changes will be communicated within the necessary time on our Web page, and it can ask the affected parties for their consent if it is believed that it does not have the consent according to the present policy.
If you should have any doubt, question or comments referring to the present regulations, please do not hesitate to ask about them by sending a communication to: email@example.com
The domain tagsystems.net uses automatic “Cookies” collection procedures to gather personal information such as the type of browser or operating system, reference page, route, ISSP domain, etc. All this in order to improve the services provided. "Cookies" help us adapt this website to your personal needs.